Thanks for stopping by to visit paddyeger.com.
I hope you will take the time to poke around my website. Use the slider at the top of this page for a current listing of books. Sign up to follow my writing journey on social media with easy ‘clicks’. Enjoy my lovely ballet books trailer on the right side of the page. It was created by my friend and publishing consultant, Emily Hill.
Subscribe to my blogs: one focuses on writing, the other provides resources for schools and parents. On my writing blog you can watch for special features like book excerpts, unpublished chapters and news on new books, like Tasman-An Innocent Convict’s Struggle for Freedom. Order kindle versions via Amazon and paperbacks through this website.
I’m proud to announce that Tasman-An Innocent Convicts Struggle for Freedom recently received 2nd place in the Hollywood Book Fest general fiction category. It’s always rewarding to know when a book I’ve written is honored by contest judges.
After you read Tasman, enter my drawing for a $20 Visa card. You will find entry details on the Chat, Comment and Connect page. Good luck in the drawing which lasts through December, 2018. I look forward to hearing from you about all things bookish.
Book Briefs and Reminders:
- I’m looking forward to hearing your comments about Tasman-An Innocent Convict’s Struggle for Freedom. It’s an historical adventure set in the 1850s. The story will carry you from England to Tasmania as we follow one young man’s journey to freedom and self-discovery.
- I’m honored that Marta’s story, in 84 Ribbons (book one) received several YA book awards including a Moonbeam and a Feathered Quill.
- I deeply appreciate the kind words from my readers across several generations, ages twelve to eighty and hope you will join me in reading When the Music Stops—Dance On (book two) where Marta’s story continues.
- I’ve completed my ballet trilogy with Letters to Follow—A Dancer’s Adventure. This novel moves to Lynne Meadows, Marta’s dance friend. It will take you far from Billings, Montana as Lynne discovers her future and experiences unexpected adventures.
- Looking for something different? Checkout Sonnets for Ambrosia, a book of poetry written over a hundred years ago by my preacher-grandfather to his soon-to-be wife. I complied it to honor his skill with words.
- Slip over to visit my non-fiction site, Educating America, for my education books and materials. Stay around and catch my blog as well as numerous free downloads.
Visit my bookstore for peeks inside all my books. You may purchase any of my materials through my website. Also, my books are available online and through bookshops everywhere.
Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to hearing from you and sharing my love of writing with you.