National Dance Week
This is National Dance Week. It began in 1981 as a way to bring national attention to dance.
So what are you suppose to do? I suggest you try one of these ideas:
- attend a dance event (local dance studio recital or professional dance group presentation of ballet or culturally themed dancing)
- watch a PBS special on dance
- watch a movie of dancers from a variety of dance genres
- take a lesson in ballroom, classical dance, or cultural dance (Irish, Indian, Asian, etc)
- turn on your favorite music and dance just for the fun of it.