Reader’s Mad Lib
Years ago, before kids had personal electronics, they played Mad Libs while riding in cars or waiting at appointments. Here’s a Mad Lib for Readers. Take a whirl and hopefully get a laugh.
- Number a paper to 8. Write down an appropriate word beside each number.
- Skim down the page for the Mad Lib short story.
- Drop in each word at its corresponding number.
- Enjoy, I hope.
- an adjective ______________ 5. another adjective ______________
- a color ___________________ 6. a noun ______________________
- a noun __________________ 7. a verb ___________________
- an adjective __________________ 8. an adjective ____________________
AFTER you fill-on the above worfds…Scroll down and down and down!
Books: A Reader’s Mad Lib
The great thing about books is their (1) _______________. When I sit down to read, I select a (2) __________________, (3) ___________________ chair. I gather my favorite snack: (4) __________________, (5) ___________________,
(6) __________________. Then, I like to (7) ________________ as I read. Reading makes me feel ____________.