Book Event at Neverending Bookstore
Join me on Saturday, November 17th at the newest bookshop in the Edmonds-Lynnwood area, The Neverending Bookshop. Join me from 2-3 as I talk about my ballet trilogy and answer your questions. You can also:
- Meet and Welcome Annie Carl, the owner (a delightful young woman who’s loved books and bookstores since she was a child).
- Browse her new space. It’s twice the size of her former shop in Bothell.
- Checkout her ever-increasing supply of new and used books.
- Sit and relax as you ponder your purchases.
- Peek inside her Children’s den.
- Follow her on social media.
- Contact her online at: email@example.com
To find her shop, drive to the Perrinville Towne Center, which is north of 196th along 76 Ave. West. Her shop is located in the building directly behind The Hook restaurant and then south of Mel and Mia’s Bakery. Her address: 7530 Olympic View Drive #105, Edmonds, WA 98026
The bookshop phone is 425-415-1945 and her hours are:
Tuesday thru Friday 11am – 7 pm
Saturday 10 am -7 pm
Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
Hope to see you there on Saturday, November 17th from 2-3.